Do You Have A Current Study Permit?

For current study permit holders, note that As of February 2, 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will no longer be accepting “Confirmation to work off campus” document requests.
Students may apply for an amendment to their study permit if they wish to have the work authorization printed on their study permit.

Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *